Medical Advantage Group’s Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Service
Do you want to get paid in a timely manner, reduce claim denials, and resolve credit balances? With Medical Advantage Group’s Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) services we’ll ensure your revenue cycle is optimized to be as streamlined and efficient as possible.
When you partner with us for your RCM, you will see improvement in your bottom line and save time and resources.
Our RCM Service Addresses the Complex Challenges of Managing Financial Operations:
- A/R management
- Insurance follow-up
- Claim denial management
- Credit balance resolution
- Complete insurance credentialing for new, and/or current providers
- Complete CAQH re-attestations
- Helpline to answer patients’ billing questions
- Procedures to minimize disruptions, improve workflows, and increase collections
- Processes to narrow RCM life cycle gaps and improve operating margins
- Detailed monthly reports to identify revenue opportunities
- Review annual fee schedule and claims for underpayments
Why choose Medical Advantage Group for your revenue cycle management needs?
We have a 20-year track record of maximizing physicians’ reimbursements and we can do the same for you. Our solution helps you attain operational efficiency and deliver a steady stream of income using technology to track claims at every point in the process.
Our dedicated RCM consultants are experts in:
- Payer incentive programs – MACRA and MIPS
- Alternative payment programs
- Care delivery models
- Health information technology
- Clinical measure performance
We also have a highly-skilled billing and coding staff who are:
- Certified through the American Academy of Professional Coders
- Consistently achieve 95 percent claim accuracy
With our RCM, it is possible to have both a strong bottom line and achieve the best health outcomes for your patients.
Download our brochures: