A solution for private equity firms to standardize practice operations, maximize revenue, improve physician performance, and accelerate exit strategy.
Our solution drives value and multiplies return on investment.
Medical Advantage Group has helped our clients achieve:
Improvement potential realized due to increase in supplemental data submission.
In value-based reimbursement earned by primary care providers.
Increase in patient use of EHR patient portal.
Decrease in open gaps in care due to EHR optimization.
Experience and results set us apart.
- Physician-owned, $6B enterprise with national presence serving 100,000 physicians
- Proven private equity partner with 20+ years of experience working at intersection of payers and providers
- $100M+ Additional value-based care revenue earned by provider clients
- Enabling clients to earn up to a 6:1 ROI
- 100+ Industry experts skilled in technology, data analytics, and performance reporting, practice operations, quality improvement, and value-based care
- 3,000+ EHR databases implemented and optimized
How we drive change
From acquisition to exit strategy, we deliver management and technology expertise, tools, and best practices, and proven methodologies that:
Building a portfolio of high-performing medical practices involves aligning data, technology, and workflow processes to maximize ROI.
Electronic Health Records
Implementation, optimization, project management, and remote help desk support sets the foundation for managing essential data for high performance.
IT/Analytics & Reporting
Modern analytics and population health management reporting delivers the actionable data insights to drive process improvement.
Value-based care assessment, workflow optimization, and clinical measure improvement delivers the expert insights and tools to accelerate performance in payer programs.
Primary source verification, sanction monitoring, criminal background checks, and provider monitoring assures continued growth of high-performance network.
Features and capabilities
- Cost-effective and scalable delivery model
- Data-driven approach
- Value-based care practice assessment and action plan
- Centralized project management
- Standard implementation model easily adaptable to each practice
- Proprietary toolkit of methods, tools, and interventions
- Dedicated account management
- On-demand experienced consultants
Advantage for private equity firms
- All-inclusive solution with expert resources, processes, and tools
- Consistent, streamlined, and scalable execution model
- Deep expertise in payer contracts and incentive programs
- Accelerate return on investment/exit strategy
- Increase patient engagement and experience
- Reduce physician burnout
- Increase physician and staff engagement and satisfaction